Wednesday 15 February 2017

Tropic Skincare || Vitamin Toner*


A few weeks back I posted about a cleanser from Tropic Skincare that I absolutely fell in love with, and since then I've been trialling the Vitamin Toner Pore Refining Mist*. The two products work perfectly in harmony with each other as a night time skin routine, and I'm at the point now where I'm struggling to imagine how I would get by without the pair. If you want clean, healthy looking skin, with products from a sustainable brand that prides itself on using fresh ingredients, then you've come knocking on the right door. 

Okay so I can't not mention how pretty the tropical packaging is that the toner comes in (or any skincare product when you make an order.) There's something so intriguing about colourful, tropical packaging; and the sleek bottle underneath is ideal for travel and makes your skincare shelf look gorgeous. My journey with Tropic these past few weeks has been such a learning curve - before this, I had never used toner or cleanser, and now its safe to say that I'm a convert.


I spritz the toner over my skin following my micellar water and cleanser routine, and instantly my skin feels refreshed. On the bottle it says that you can use a cotton pad to wipe the excess away, but I'm finding it more beneficial, particularly considering that I'm using it at night, to let it sink into my skin. Two of the ingredients in this toner are organic aloe vera and cranberry extract - I don't think I can think of a more refreshing duo, and the scent of this product is lovely, which is obviously always a bonus. The toner claims to balance out pH and minimise pores, and I've got to say that this, maybe combined with a new primer I've been using (review to come, don't you worry), is making my skin look and feel a lot smoother.

There's something so sophisticated about using this toner, and I know that by saying that I'm practically sticking a sign on my head that says "I'm a skincare amateur", but it's completely true. Having a skincare routine is a fast-track method for an extra boost of confidence, and I don't know about anybody else, but it makes me feel like I have my life together (even if I don't sometimes), you know? 


Thank you to Tropic for sending me this toner to use alongside my cleanser; I've honestly been so surprised by the difference these products have made to the health of my skin, and I can definitely say that when I run out of these two I'll be stocking right back up. This toner is available to purchase on the Tropic website here, and costs £14 for 120ml, which I think is very reasonable for the amount of time that this will last you. I would recommend buying this alongside the Smoothing Cleanser, which I've also trialled and reviewed here. So far I'm really enjoying all of Tropic's products, and I was flicking through the catalogue yesterday and apparently they do makeup? Sign me up. 



*This product was sent to me to review, but all thoughts are my own.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig