Monday 28 July 2014

Five Things I Couldn't Live Without

Hi! For my first ever blog post I thought that I would share with you five of my favourite things, so that you know a bit more about me.




1. I am a huge bookworm, and I definitely don't know what I would do without my books. I love escaping to a world different to my own, and losing myself in hundreds of different stories. You'll probably see a lot of book reviews on my blog, so stay posted if you enjoy reading like I do!




2. Secondly, Taylor Swift is an important part of my life, and I can't imagine living without her music and the constant support it gives me. I love being a part of the Swiftie community, and I have been part of the community for about five years now. Taylor's music is so comforting to me, and it is something that has accompanied me throughout the hardest and most confusing years of my life so far.


3. As a direct result of listening to Taylor's music, I was inspired two years ago to pick up a guitar. Now, playing guitar and writing songs is something that makes me unbelievably happy. For me, writing music is a way of analysing my feelings, and I would be completely lost without the creative outlet that songwriting gives me.


4. This is my cat Bobo. If any of you reading this post are cat lovers, you'll understand why I'm putting him in the list. Sometimes all you need is a cuddle from your cat to cheer you up and make you feel a bit less lonely, and I cannot imagine not having Bobo in my life.

 
5. Lastly (and most importantly) are my friends and family. I have three really close friends who have stuck with me through so much and who I am very lucky to have in my life. My family and friends are supportive of everything that I do, and make me laugh even when I really don't want to. I am thankful every day for these amazing people.

So there you go, five things that are important to me. What things are important to you? Thankyou for reading!

Emily xoxo
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig