Monday 1 June 2015

May Playlist (#4)


Hey guys! So I recently bought Spotify Premium, which means that I can create an actual playlist to go along with my posts! I thought that instead of doing a post just when I feel like it, I'd do a monthly playlist, which you can then visit on my Spotify page and listen to if you want. This month I listened to a LOT of new music to get me through revision (my last exam is tomorrow, hallelujah) so it was difficult to pick only a few. If you want to listen to the playlist, click here.

Self Inflicted - Katy Perry
Love Me - Katy Perry
It Was Always You - Maroon 5
Ghost - Halsey
Atlantis - Ellie Goulding
Yeah Boy - Kelsea Ballerini
Stay With Me (acoustic) - You Me at Six
17 - Avril Lavigne
Tell Her You Love Her - Echosmith
Slow Dancing in a Burning Room - Micheal Henry and Justin Robinette
Little Talks - Of Monsters and Men
On My Side - Leighton Meester
Pieces - Ella Henderson
Cool - Alesso Roy English
Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
Cheap Sunglasses - RAC Matthew Koma

Have a great Monday (if that's even possible!)
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig