Wednesday 8 July 2015

Sephora Haul and an Explanation

Hi guys, long time no see!
So, I finally broke my streak of posts. It was extremely annoying and not what I wanted to do at the time, but I'm glad that I did because now I feel refreshed and have SO much to post about! I've been travelling a lot lately, including university visits to Cambridge, Warwick and Edinburgh (I might do a series of posts about these trips but I'll play it by ear), a mini holiday to Poland and a trip to London. That didn't leave much time for blogging, but I saw a lot of interesting things on my travels and also bought a lot of interesting things...cue Sephora haul.

Sephora is a bit of a novelty for Englanders because (as far as I know) we don't have it. It's basically just a beauty store with branded and non-branded items, and I spent a bit of time browsing the shop in Poland:

 
Okay. Firstly I picked up a set of 'Invisi-bobbles', which are basically plastic spiral bobbles which prevent kinking and hair breakage. I got the clear style, because I never really use colourful hair ties and prefer them to be simple.
When I went to the Sephora in Barcelona last year I bought the Chocolate Body Wash, and I loved the scent so much that this time I bought the mini 7ml perfume in the same scent - this smells AMAZING.
I'm having a serious crisis at the moment where I cannot find a good eyeliner. My favourite is the Maybelline Master Precise, but it always seems to be sold out so I decided to try the Benefit 'They're Real!' Push up liner. I might do a review on this, as I've heard great things.
I then bought two Sephora lipglosses, in the shades 'Fresh Peach' which is a pinky nude, and 'She Sparkles' which is a beautiful shimmery gold colour.
 
 
The other day my Dad kindly bought me a MAC lipstick, so I thought I would add it to this post considering its a make up haul. He bought me the lipstick in the shade 'Spirit', which is a brown toned nude that I've been wearing almost every day since because its absolutely gorgeous. In the bag they gave us was also a mini mascara sample.
 

 
I've finally added a swatch to a beauty post *applause*! Going from the top are 'She Sparkles' lipgloss, 'Fresh Peach' and then 'Spirit'.
 
I'm back and ready to start posting again!
How have you been lately?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig