Monday 9 March 2015

A Little Boots Haul

Hi!
So the other day I popped into my local Boots store and bought a few things - I really should never be allowed to go shopping the day after my payday! I needed a new eyeliner, and the rest just kind of spiralled from there.


Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation in 'True Ivory' - I am not a very adventurous person when it comes to foundation, I've been using my No7 one for so long now I forgot that there were other types out there. I think its the fear of spending money on a new foundation, and then it being the wrong shade for my skin (sigh, so freaking annoying). I'm going to try this one out though, and its off to a good start because I just realised that it uses a pump to dispense the foundation. A PUMP! Seriously, other brands need to get on Rimmel's level.

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Paint in 'Latte' - This colour is da bomb. I'm loving basic colours on my nails right now, and this nude shade is so beautiful I cannot even with my even. Also, doesn't the name just call out to you? How mellow is the name 'latte'?

Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black - Due to my last eyeliner being left in a woodland lodge (I could literally kick myself, why do bad things happen to good people) I desperately needed a new one. This liquid eyeliner is kind of like a felt tip, which is a major throwback because my first ever eyeliner was pretty similar. So far I love it, and its easy to apply, which is my main want in an eyeliner.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - When I see a new Maybelline mascara, I'm not going to lie I get pretty excited. I used this today, and oh my goodness they have outdone themselves. So much volume! Can you tell there was a 3 for 2 deal on Maybelline products?

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 'Ivory' - This is my first ever liquid concealer, and a tiny part of me is quite scared. I have high hopes for this though, since I've seen many a good review on youtube about it.

What have you been hallin' recently?
 Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig