Saturday 21 March 2015

So Very, Very Naked

Hi guys!
Okay, so I know that this review is long overdue. Everyone's moved on by now, there's been two other palettes following the Naked 1 palette - but I can't NOT blog about it! I feel like it's my duty to talk about this, maybe to reignite people's passion for Naked.

 
I've never really been an eyeshadow girl (apart from Maybelline Colour Tattoos) up until 2015. I received this palette for Christmas, and ever since I started using it I've been amazed by not only the quality of the eyeshadows, but how easy it is to apply and blend. I'm a complete novice myself, and only a few tries into using the palette I found that I was creating relatively professional looking (okay, well probably not that good) eye looks. I've been enjoying layering up the colour, using a light shade on the lid, a slightly darker shade in the crease, and then an even darker shade on the outer corner of my eyes. The shade 'creep' works as a good eyeliner, especially on the lower lash line. I think my favourite shade out of all of the colours would be 'toasted', which is a warm brown. This palette retails at about £38, but I got mine from FeelUnique with a discount code that enabled me to get 25% off, so the price was pretty reasonable. The brush included with the palette is good quality, and washes easily (I hate hate hate brushes that take an age to wash, its literally the most tedious job in existence). Basically, I give this palette a solid 10/10, and I've already put the Naked Basics palette on my birthday wishlist - 20 sleeps to go!
 
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig