Sunday 13 September 2015

New Jewels From Clo Clo London// Collaboration*

Hey guys!
I am SO excited to write this blog post, since the other day I received a cute package through my letterbox, from Clo Clo London Jewellery (visit their site here.) Clo Clo is a fashion jewellery boutique based in London, offering high quality products to worldwide customers.

 
 
The necklace I picked to review is called Chesika, and is currently sold out, but there are so many beautiful necklaces that there's no need to worry about choice. The necklaces are all reasonably priced but don't hold back on quality, and the necklace is lightweight enough to not be a burden. I love the autumnal colours in Chesika, and recently bought a mustard coloured sweater that I know is going to match the necklace perfectly.
 
 
 
I want to put a disclaimer in this post to mention that I would never ever give a positive review about a company/brand that I didn't think deserved my support and positive feedback. My blog is so important to me, and I want my readers to respect it and know that all opinions are completely my own.
 
I'm extremely happy that my first (EVER omigod) collaboration is with Clo Clo, and I can't wait to order more pieces to jazz up my fall wardrobe. I would also like to mention how accurate the delivery service is, I was told my necklace would arrive in 5-7 working days and it was delivered on the morning of the 5th day. 
 
A million thankyous to Clo Clo for this opportunity, I am seriously loving the bling you sent me! I wore it out today and already have received compliments from friends, so its a winner all round.
 
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig