Wednesday 3 September 2014

First Day OOTD

 
Hey guys!
I thought I'd show you what I wore for the first day of college. I chose to wear a pair of dark blue high waisted skinny jeans from New Look, and a maroon (I know it looks more red on the photo, but I promise it looks different in real life!) polka dot top, which is also from New Look. It was pretty warm out, so I didn't need a jacket, but on my feet I wore black converse sneakers, and I wore my Accessorise school bagpack - there's a photo of my bag on my back to school outfit blogpost which you can view here. I just wore my hair in a half-up half-down style, and did my make up quite natural.
Thankfully, my first day back went quite well! If you went back to school recently, how did it go?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig