Monday 15 September 2014

Updates and Feeling Overwhelmed

Hola!
I realise that I haven't posted in over a week, and I was just sitting in bed worrying about it when I decided that the best thing to do would just be to tell you why. 
School has really overwhelmed me in the first week that I've been back. The copious amounts of homework, coupled with the major stresses of being back in a place where I always feel anxious has taken its toll on me, and I'm still trying to adjust to the feeling of always having work to do. Blogging and writing my book are two things that I love, and that have fallen by the wayside in the past couple of weeks. I told myself I wasn't going to let myself get stressed out by my blog, and so I'm simply not going to allow myself to. I have ideas for posts, and when I finally get time, I promise I will post them! I'm just stuck in a world of essays and assignments right now, and I hope that one day I might find my way out!

Anyway, I hope you are all having a fabulous week, and are taking time to relax every now and then. For me, this means writing this quick update post and then settling down with my new book and a mug of hot chocolate (autumn is coming, I can feel it!)

Emily xoxo 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig