Saturday 30 August 2014

Back-To-School Outfit Ideas!

Welcome to my Back-To-School outfit blogpost!
This year I am starting college, and in my previous school years I've had a uniform, so being allowed to wear whatever I want (within reason) is a new and slightly scary prospect. I've put together five outfits for this post, which will show you what I plan to wear for school.

 
So for Monday's outfit I've picked out my pair of Levi jeans, a white lace tank top (H&M), and a baby pink hooded sweatshirt. The sweatshirt is from Lucy Hale's new collection at Hollister, and is super soft. On a Monday morning I'm not usually all that chipper, so wearing this sweatshirt gives an outfit that is comfortable, yet still has style.

 
Tuesday's outfit is a bit more put together, with a patterned blouse (New Look) and my Crimson coloured skirt from Brandy Melville. If it was cold outside, I would wear a pair of tights and be good to go.


 
Wednesday is my least favourite day of the week, because it means you are only halfway to the weekend. My cropped jumper (again from the Lucy Hale Collection) says "C'est La Vie", which I believe means 'That's life' - so the jumper suits this day of the week perfectly! I'm also wearing my Levi jeans.

 
For Thursday I decided on an outfit that was comfortable, because every week needs a comfy outfit. I'm a walking H&M advertisement, as both my leggings and my T-Shirt are from H&M. Usually I don't wear leggings, but this T-Shirt is oversized so I like the way this outfit looks.

 
FRIDAY! At last we have reached the end of the school week, so for this day I chose a slightly more party-ish outfit. My floral waterfall style top is from Forever 21, and again I'm wearing a pair of jeans. As you can see, I love my jeans! I think that since I live in England, the weather would warrant me to wear a cable knit cardigan over this outfit.



My school bag is from Accessorise, and is a navy blue leather style backpack with brown straps and zippers.
Thankyou for reading, and bring on the school year!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig