Thursday 14 May 2015

Summer Lovin'


Is there anything more magnificent than a to-do list? Why yes, yes there is. A Summer to-do list.
  • Do an OOTD on the beach
  • Make sweet potato fries
  • Spend the weekend visiting my cousin/soul sister - so far we think this will consist of a major catch up, Wagamamas and a lil' night out
  • Tie dye some shirts
  • Finish the first draft of my book (eep!)
  • Go roller-skating
  • Look at potential Universities
  • Take a zillion polaroids
So far that's all I have, but I know I'll go back to this post and alter it as we approach the glorious season that is summer.

What are you hoping to do when summertime rolls around?
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig