Sunday 28 September 2014

Instax Mini

In the summer I made a purchase that I have been thinking about for AGES...a Fujifilm Instax Mini! I got the one in a pastel blue colour, and I wanted to wait a couple of months before I blogged about it so I would have time to properly get used to it.


Okay so this is what it looks like! It's pretty chunky but I've decided that I like the size of it, as it's small enough to fit in my hand but big enough so you're able to see how pretty it is. The photos that print from it are quite small (see the next photo), but that just means that you can fit more of them wherever you decide to display them. It's really easy to use once you've got the basics down (adjusting the settings, inserting film etc) - even my parents can manage it! I bought the bundle that comes with 20 shots from Amazon, which is now £69.99 but was a bit cheaper when I bought it.
 


I've gotten into the habit of taking photos and storing them on my hard drive, never to be seen again, so to have actual photo prints is such a novelty to me now and I wouldn't go back ever again. Obviously I still use my other camera, but I take my instax to most events and take one or two photos that I can stick on my wardrobe doors. The display of photos has become a part of my room that I get the most comments on, and anyone that I have over immediately goes over to look at the photos.

I can't believe I waited so long to get one of these cameras, but I'm really glad that I did. The photos give lasting memories, and the excitement of waiting for the photo to appear is something that I never tire of. I would recommend getting one of these if you've been thinking about it for a while, because it's a unique kind of camera and I wish that polaroid had never gone out of style.

Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig