Sunday 11 January 2015

Fashion Wishlist January 2015

Hola!
I know its just been Christmas, and so I really shouldn't have a wishlist, but I never tend to ask for clothes for Christmas so I've managed to compile a list of the fashion items that I'm currently wishing for. I've linked them all and given the price so that if you like the look of any of the items, you can put them on your wishlist too!

Handheld Bag With Chunky Chain Handle - ASOS £35.00
 
 
Faux Leather Jacket - Forever 21 £32.75
 
 

High Waisted Black Skinny Jeans - New Look £22.99
 
 
Boat Neck Fit and Flare Dress - Forever 21 £10.00
 
 
Spring Valley Peasant Top - Hollister £29.00
 
 
Floral Patterned Velveteen Skirt - Forever 21 £8.50
 
 
Printed Swing Dress - Peacocks £12.00
 
 
Plaid Skater Skirt - Forever 21 £10.50
 
Which of these items is your favourite?
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig