Wednesday 7 January 2015

So...it's 2015.

Hey guys!
I realise that I have seriously neglected this blog in the past couple of months. I think the last post I wrote was in October, which is kind of shameful!
I could try and think up excuses for my absence from the bloggersphere, but to be honest I've just been super busy with friends and family and haven't wanted to give any of that up - even for a second. This time last year I wasn't happy at all, and I am so thankful now that I am surrounded by people that I love, and that I've managed to turn my outlook on life around into one that is positive and productive.
I plan to do a lot more posts in the future, in fact I've even got a few ideas already racing around in my head. Writing has always been at the forefront of my life, whether it has been writing short stories at the age of eight or writing a fully fledged book like I am doing now. The difference is that before when I was writing I had oodles and oodles of time, because I shied away from opportunities and instead chose to stay at home with my journals. Now, I finally feel like I'm in complete control of my life, with the confidence to start doing the things that I've always been afraid of, and I don't have as much time to spend in my room with my head in a book or online.
Basically, I will DEFINITELY be more active on this blog in the upcoming weeks and months, but at the moment I'm just enjoying life as it comes and you'll have to forgive me if I ever slip up (blogwise) again!
Thankyou for reading this shambles of a post, I'm not too sure what I was trying to say but I hope that you kind of understand where I was going with it. I also hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years with people that you love, and that you are feeling ready to take on the next 12 months.
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig