Monday 13 October 2014

Autumn Tag


Hi! Today I thought I'd do the Autumn Tag, which I have seen on a few blogs now. Autumn is by far my favourite season, so I HAD to do this tag!

1. What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks?
I actually don't really like the Pumpkin Spice...shocker! My absolute favourite is the salted caramel hot chocolate, or the gingerbread hot chocolate. Sometimes they do these little candy cane cookies that I love as well!

2. Favourite Autumn accessory?
Boots, always boots.

3. What music do you like to listen to in the Autumn?
To be honest I pretty much listen to the same music all year round! Obviously Taylor (new album in two weeks..EEEEEP), Alex and Sierra, Ed Sheeran, Hunter Hayes, Carrie Underwood, Megan and Liz, Betsy Lane, Nina Nesbitt, Lucy Hale and The Vamps are some of my favourites. As you can probably tell from that extensive list...I love my music!

4. What is your favourite scent at this time of year?
Probably the seasonal body spray from Hollister or Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.

5. Favourite candles for this time of year?
Christmas cookies and Christmas Memories by Yankee Candle - Christmas begins in October lets be honest!

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
SO MUCH. Dark nights, snuggling on the sofa with a book, hot water bottles, and everything about the build up to Christmas are a few of the things I love. Oh, I just thought of another...layering! I love layering clothes!

7. Favourite make up look?
Liquid eyeliner always makes an entrance in the colder months, and I'm definitely going to be brave and start wearing dark lip colours more.

8. What are you most looking forward to about the season?
The general cosyness of Autumn is something I look forward to every year. Seriously, who doesn't love piling blankets over themselves and spending days on the sofa?

What are your favourite things about Autumn? I tag anyone who reads this!
 
Emily xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig