Wednesday 15 July 2015

Graze Review

Hola!
So a couple of days ago (yes, I had to resist this yummy looking package for two whole days) I received my first Graze box in the post. Graze, if you don't know what it is, is a company that distributes boxes of snacks based on your likes and dislikes. You can choose to get it weekly or fortnightly, and can choose from a wide range of options such as the breakfast box, the kids box, the chocolate box, the 'light' box or the variety box, which is the type that I picked. It costs £3.99 per box, but you get your first box half price and then your 5th and 10th boxes completely free. Each box contains four snacks, which you can tailor to your preferences by unselecting options from the online menu, and a little booklet containing all the necessary details (such as calories or fat content) is included with each delivery.



My first box contained the following punnets:
Toffee Apple - Pieces of dried Granny Smith apple (which are surprisingly soft = bonus) with toffee sauce to dip. This is so yummy, I want this in my next box, and the one after that!
Habas Tapas - Jumbo chilli roasted corn, roasted corn kernels and chilli broad beans. I love savoury snacks like this, and I polished the whole thing off whilst settled down with an episode of PLL.
Cookies & Cream - Mini chocolate cookies, white chocolate buttons, sunflower seeds and mini chunks of chocolate Cornish fudge. I'd never tasted sunflower seeds before today, and I'm glad to announce that I give them an A+.
Vitamin C Crush - Dried pineapple, coconut and mango slices. I'm a fan of dried fruit in general, but this snack mix just tastes like summer in a punnet. Yes.

I'm really happy with my first box as I enjoyed all of the snacks. The service is really good, and the box fits through the letterbox so you don't have to worry about it rotting away in the post office delivery terminal. All in all, its a yes from Me to Graze! Yeah I could spend my money on a beauty box, but I've been down the Glossybox route before and wasn't that impressed - food however, can never really disappoint.

Have you ever tried a weekly box?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig