Sunday 24 January 2016

Make Up Wishlist #2 || Feel Unique

 


I don't know how January works for any of you, but for me its spent waiting for my pay check, since there's a FIVE week wait instead of four, and funds are low anyway because, you know, Christmas takes its toll. Since I broke my not-strict-at-all spending ban to purchase some Make Up Revolution goodies, I was planning on hauling them, but due to delays that will have to be next week, and for now - a wishlist! I did one of these back in September, which you can view here, but I've acquired a lot more products on my wishlist since then. All of these items are available at feelunique.com, and the products are all linked so you can find them easily if you wish.

1. Badgal Party Benefit Set
If you saw my recent favourites, then you'll know that I've completely fallen head over heels for Bad Gal Lash by benefit (the volume and length you get from that mascara is UNREAL.) On FeelUnique at the moment they're selling this cute little duo set, where you get a full size mascara, and a mini travel size one to take on a trip with you. The set is such good value for money, and if you have your eye on this product, then I'd definitely recommend checking it out!

2. Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss
I am obsessing over lipglosses lately - the lack of panic about smudging is such a plus, especially if you manage to find a non-sticky gloss. A lot of my friends have tried out the Urban Decay Naked lipglosses and love them, so I'm currently lusting after one for myself. I had my eye on the shade Freestyle, a shimmery golden shade, but that's all sold out now (and there are hardly any left of any colour), so if I had to pick from what they have in stock at the moment, I think I'd go for the shade 'Naked'.

3. NYX Baked Blush in 'Solstice'
To continue my love affair with NYX products, which are so affordable and such good quality, I want to add the NYX Baked Blush to my collection. I haven't worn blush in years to be honest, it's a neglected make up alley of mine, and since I began to discover non-pink blushes I've been tempted to go back to my old ways and start using it again. I prefer quite shimmery blushes to add a touch of highlight, and this NYX one looks absolutely stunning. The shade 'Solstice' is a shimmery golden brown, the shade which I think would suit my go-to make up look the most, as pink blushes make me look so washed out and tired.

4. Topshop Beauty Chameleon Glow Eyeshadow
I saw these eyeshadows on Twitter a few days ago, and I honestly think they might be the prettiest eyeshadows I've ever laid my eyes on. They're shimmery ombre, and although there is only two colour options, I think the ombre effect means the colours would suit every skin tone. I've never purchased from Topshop Beauty before so I can't make claims about the quality - have any of you guys ever bought from this range? It is worth splurging on? Of the two colours I desperately want 'Shuffle the Cards', a gold, brown and red ombre shade which looks beautiful.

5. NYX Concealer Wand
When I find a good concealer, I tend to stick with it for years until I get bored and realise there could be something better out there. At the moment, I'm kind of in this rut, and I feel like this NYX Concealer Wand in the shade 'Porcelain' (pale gal problems) could get me out of it. I love the formula of NYX products, so I might purchase this when my old one runs out, to see how it goes.
If you've tried this product, please comment and tell me what you thought, as I'm so picky when it comes to concealers!

6. Topshop Beauty Lipstick
Lip products are my guilty pleasure, my weakness, my kryptonite. If I featured on some sort of hoarder TV programme, it would be my love of lipsticks and glosses that would land me there. But when you go online, and you see lipsticks in shades like this Topshop lipstick in 'Boardroom', you HAVE to buy it! Gahhh, its so pretty my head hurts. This is by far my favourite item on this list, and I want it so so bad.

What are you wishing for at the moment, and have you tried any of these products out?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I instantly thought that topshop product which some incredibly strong highlighter but how I was wrong haha! It would look amazing though on the eyes!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so intriguing?! Two months later and I still haven't tried it!
      Em xo

      Delete

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig