Monday 20 April 2015

London Make Up Haul


Hey guys! I thought I would show you the make up items that I picked up whilst on my trip to London. I didn't really purchase much, since I spent most of my money on clothes, but the items I did buy I absolutely love!

 
Firstly I bought the Nars 'Laguna' bronzer, which is something I have been wanting for a long time. I use it to contour, especially on my cheekbones, and I like the way that there isn't much of a shimmer to it.
 


Next I picked up a MAC lipstick in the shade 'Mehr'. I've been looking everywhere for a lipstick colour like this: kind of nude, kind of dark pink. Also, the staying power of MAC lipsticks is amazing.



Lastly, as I was standing in the queue at Urban Outfitters, I saw this roller ball lipgloss. Its raspberry flavoured, and the bottle has REAL flowers in it, how weird is that?! Surprisingly, this lipgloss is super moisturising.
 
What  make up items are you currently wishing for?
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig