Saturday 4 April 2015

Wanderlust


Hola!
We all have that list right? The list of places we'd love to visit if we could? Lately, to fall asleep I've been listing in my head all the places and cultures I'd like to experience. I narrowed it down to my top five for you guys...

1. Paris, France
Okay, so I've been to Paris loads of times. It's my favourite place in the world, and I can't wait for the summer after I finish college, when I plan on spending a LOT of time there. There's something about the serenity, and the people (and the macarons) that I just adore. The little coffee shops in the morning, reading a book with a hot chocolate as the city wakes up and comes to life. There are some places in life that I guess make you feel safe - Paris is that place for me.

2. Nashville, The US
Country music and cowboy boots. Who wouldn't want to visit the place where these two things were born? Nashville has always been a place I've wanted to travel to, for a number of reasons. I think I'd find it pretty easy to hand my heart to the city where the country twang was born.

3. Verona, Italy
Italy is one of my favourite countries without a doubt. I think the country has a laid back, romantic vibe that you cant help but enjoy. Some of my favourite memories have been made in Italy, and although I'd enjoy visiting anywhere in the country, I think I'd most love to visit Verona, the home of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet.

4. NYC, The US
New York City. I imagine the streets to feel so alive, and the shopping scene to be amazing. Fashion fascinates me, and I think the variety of style in New York would be enough to give me inspiration for years. The general buzz of the city draws me in, and I know that its a place I'll have to travel to before I die.

5. Singapore, Asia
I can't really explain why I'd like to go here. I've never travelled to anywhere in Asia, so I definitely feel like I have to take a trip somewhere in Asia at some point in my life. I've heard great things about the atmosphere and culture in Singapore, so why not start there?

Where do you want to visit most?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig