Wednesday 12 August 2015

I Spy a Holiday Haul

Hi!
Interestingly one of my most-viewed posts of all time is my holiday haul from last year, when I visited Barcelona - you can view this post here. I thought that since it seemed to be popular I'd write a holiday haul for this year, considering I got back from Fuerteventura yesterday and all of my purchases are still brand spanking new.


Okay so first of all (and possibly most exciting) are my pair of Nikes. I've coveted a pair of these shoes for a good while now, but could never justify spending a lot of money for a pair of trainers when I don't actually do much sport - and by that I mean I'm super lazy and don't do any at all. When I was away I saw this grey and pink pair on sale for around £28, which is a crazy good deal so I couldn't just leave them behind. They're comfy and cute, which is pretty much all I look for in a pair of shoes.
 
 

This set of earrings I picked up for about £8, and its a set of 3 pairs of silver hoops in differing sizes. I've wanted something like this for ages, since I have three piercings in each earlobe and love how easy it is to just stick a pair of small hoop earrings in. There's also something really holiday-ish about hoop earrings, don't you think?
 
 

When I visited Duty Free I purchased a set of Victoria's Secret Perfume Crayons, which come in the scents 'Victoria', 'Tease', 'Angels Only', 'Bombshell', 'Too Sexy' and 'Heavenly'. It cost £19 for six crayons, but I split the packet (and the price) with my sister and ended up getting the three scents pictured above. I'm going to do a full review on these perfume crayons at a later date.
 
 
Lastly, I bought this anklet to make up for the fact that I snapped my plain gold one in half last month. It was about £4.50 and looks really pretty when paired with any outfit, which is a major bonus. I've been a fan of anklets for years now, and I feel a little bit naked without one on my foot.
 
That's all I picked up this year, aside from the obvious chocolates and sweets that I ate before I could take a photograph. I also bought a shot glass for my boyfriend (which has become a little tradition to  get him one from every country I visit).
Stay beautiful and I'll see you next post!
Emily xoxo
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig