Friday 21 August 2015

My First Zara Experience


Hola! So, the title kind of gives it away, but this post is all about Zara. Believe it or not, up until about a month and a half ago I had never ventured inside the wonderland that is Zara - and it took some darn good Polish prices when I visited Krakow to get me in there. I bought two pieces that I absolutely adore and have worn to death since I got them, and now I know that I'll have to add Zara to my list of favourite stores. I would like to point out before I jump into the post, that I'm not wearing orange foundation or have had a dodgy spray tan - my natural tan from holiday just looks quite strange against my white walls.

 
 
Okay. The first piece is this beautiful pair of flowy, patterned pants. They have the texture of crepe paper and are perfect for a warm day with a slight breeze. I'm not kidding when I say I've got my wear out of these - I've literally worn them about three times a week. Unlike a lot of patterned pants the design runs on the inside as well, meaning that they look just as good rolled up a few times, ideal for a short person like myself. In this OOTD I paired the pants with a black Bardot top from Peacocks, my anklet that I bought on holiday, and my brown sandals from New Look.


 
The second item I bought was this blue and white striped silky shirt, which is super comfy and yet still appears smart. It has quite a low neckline (as in, the buttons start quite low) which I love, as I don't often find shirts that flatter my figure. Don't worry though, it isn't too revealing! In this outfit I put it with my New Look high-waisted skinnies which I rolled up, my white Peacocks sneakers and a pale pink bow I got from my local market.
 
I would definitely shop in Zara again, and I can't quite believe its taken me this long to try it out!
Have you ever made a Zara purchase, and if so, what did you think?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig