Wednesday 30 July 2014

Meeting Betsy Lane and Laura Zocca

Aloha!
Today I decided to write a blog post about a mini concert/meet up that I went to a few days ago. Me and one of my best friends travelled to see Betsy Lane and Laura Zocca (they both have youtube channels, check them out!) perform some of their own songs and meet with fans. I am a huge fan of both of their music, but since I am a country girl at heart, Betsy's music is the same kind of music I like to write, so I was especially excited to meet her and listen to some of her country songs performed live. They also performed a Taylor Swift Cover, which was extremely exciting for me!

 
 
I had such a great time, and meeting two of my favourite music artists wasn't an experience I'll ever forget. This was my first time meeting any of my inspirations, and getting to chat to them and take selfies was so great! I would definitely recommend that you listen to their music, because these two songwriters are very talented at what they do. If I could recommend one Betsy Lane song, I would suggest that you listen to 'This Time' (the song is off of her most recent EP called 'Southern Crazy'), and for Laura Zocca I would recommend her original song called 'Veins' (this is available to listen to on Youtube). I had an amazing time and also met some Swifties at the meet up, which is always fun! Thankyou Betsy and Laura for taking the time to come and meet your fans! And yes, I do realise how many exclamation points I put in this post.

See you next blog post,
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig