Saturday 11 October 2014

Zoella Beauty

Hey guys!
I made two purchases from the Zoella Beauty range (how crazy is it that she has a whole bucketload of products now!) and thought I'd show them to you, although you've probably seen them a hundred times already on other blogs.


The first item I bought was the teal coloured make up bag. I love the size of the bag, perfect for packing in your make up and taking on a weekend away. The bag is instantly recognisable as Zoe's, with the main design being her eyes, and her name in the corner of the bag. I think this is reasonably priced at £8, and is perfect for a birthday or Christmas gift. It doesn't have to be used for make up either, I think it would work really well as a pencil case, or a bag for all your hair slides and hair ties.
 

Secondly I bought the Fizz Bar. It is priced at £5, but lasts for several baths. I broke off two cubes for my bath, and there's eight in the bar, so you could easily get four baths from just one Fizz Bar. This would mean that each bath would cost around £1.25, which is cheaper than one of the small bath bombs at Lush (don't get me wrong, Lush is one of my great loves - I adore the 'So White' bath bomb for Christmas!) The scent is fresh, and although I'm rubbish at describing smells I think I could identify citrusy scents in the bar, don't quote me on that though!
 
It's so surreal to walk into Superdrug and see a whole stand dedicated to Zoe. I remember watching her videos well before everything really took off, and when I see these products I just feel so proud of everything she has achieved. Well done Zoe!
 
Emily xoxo
 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Cute items, I saw the range in Superdrug and I was tempted to try it. I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks.

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try more of the items! Thankyou so so much, that's so kind - I've followed your blog, I love your outfit posts! x

      Delete
  2. Oooh, jealous! This is one of the many times I wished I lived in the UK, I would love to get my hands on Zoe's products!
    -Emily x | http://emilysbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully they get released in the US! I've got my fingers crossed for you! x

      Delete

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig