Monday 15 June 2015

Empties #1

Hi guys!
Today I thought I'd start a series of 'empties' posts, because lately I've been saving the containers of products that I've finished in order to write about them. There's quite a mix of products in here, and some that I am sad to see go.

 
Firstly I've finished the Organix 'Cherry Blossom Ginseng' shampoo, which is one of the best shampoos that I have ever used, and if I see it in Boots next time I go, I might just repurchase. I talked of my love for Organix shampoos in this post if you'd like to read more.
I've moved on to what must be my 2313th repurchase of the Rimmer 'Clear Complexion' translucent powder. Fun fact: this was the first make up product I ever bought myself, and I've never once looked back! I also sadly finished my Fudge Urban Dry Shampoo, which smells delicious and works wonders for slightly greasy hair (ew, did she really just say that?!)
 
 
Next I finished my No7 'Beautiful Skin' day cream, which is a great product - I would 100% repurchase if I had the money, as this is slightly pricey for a drugstore buy. It's a perfect base for foundation I find, and decreases the damaging effects of make up on the face.
My Maybelline 'Great Lash' mascara has come to its end, but to be honest this doesn't sadden me too much at all. Maybelline mascaras are my absolute favourite, but this one was a bit of a disappointment - I just didn't think my eyelashes looked anything special after using it. If you want to try an excellent Maybelline mascara however, you could read my post about their newest release.
Lastly, I've finished this bottle of Taylor Swift's 'Wonderstruck Enchanted' perfume. I can't remember where I got this from to be quite honest, but I've loved it anyway and even though it isn't my favourite Taylor perfume in the collection (Wonderstruck) it's got me quite a few compliments over the months!
 
Okay, so that concludes my first ever empties post! I hope you enjoyed reading, what products have you been finishing lately, and would you repurchase?
Emily xoxo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig