Thursday 26 February 2015

Wandering into the Wildnerness

Hi Guys!
My posts for the last few days have all been scheduled, as I have been on a forest retreat. The forest lodges were located in York, and were beautifully furnished and nestled neatly between the canopy of trees. I'm not going to lie here, at times it was tough having no internet whatsoever, but I think it must have done me a bit of good because here I am feeling totally relaxed.

Whilst I was away I picked up my camera for the first time in a while, to take pictures that I never intended to put up on my blog. I'm not claiming to be a photographer, I'm not even claiming to be good at it - because I'm not! But I'd forgotten how calming it can be to just take photos for the fun of it. My Grandad is an excellent photographer, and is probably the reason that I bought my own camera in the first place. We spent a good chunk of time this weekend sitting and waiting to catch images of the gorgeous wildlife hidden in the woodland, and I really enjoyed having that time to relax and laugh with my Grandad. I thought I'd share a few photos with you, just because!

 
 
 
 

When was the last time you took an internet detox?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig