Monday 7 September 2015

#NWmeet Goodies

Hey guys!
So today is the (as promised) #NWmeet goody bag post, with photos and brand names of everything I was so grateful to receive at the event. This is also an extra post for this week *drum roll*. I'm so pleased with all the freebies, especially since I know that everything will go to good use because I have a Mum and a Sister who are anxiously waiting to see what I gift them. I'm pretty sure my Dad has his eye on a couple of bits as well!

 
Normally you'd save the best until last, but I couldn't wait to showcase my new RocketAndRye Carnival Letter Light, in the shape of an E (obviously, since my name is Emily). I absolutely love it and have placed it on my bedside table alongside an autumnal candle. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it is battery powered, so there's no faffing about with wires! I've already had a close friend ask about this and where they can find it, so its clearly a popular item!
In the Raffle I won this set of 5 Smith & Cult nail polishes, in gorgeous shades. My sister recently started a little nail business, so I've given these to her for an exchange of a discount on nail treatments. (Apparently, I've been told by Rachel, my next two treatments are free!) I think I might ask her to do a guest review of these on my blog, if she's willing!
 
 
Each blogger got to choose a Girls On Film tee, which are so pretty and comfy - I chose mine in B&W, but there were also black and grey, and pink and white designs. It's baggy, which is how I like my t shirts, so this is perfect!
 


 

Lush kindly left us some samples after their demonstration, which was so lovely, and I'm so impressed that Katy and Sam got this amazing company on board with the event. I got samples of:
  • Mask of Magnaminty
  • Ultrabland
  • 9 to 5 cleanser
  • Imperialis
 
So, firstly in the main goody bag we got some nail and make up bits. One of the gifts I was most excited about was the Tarte 'Lights, Camera, Flashes' mascara which I've heard a lot of good things about. I'm hoping to try out and review this mascara for you all. I got another Smith&Cult nail polish, which I'm keeping for myself (my good sister deeds only run so far!) There were two pink lipsticks from Kiss Cosmetics and W7, a Flexible Color nail set from Orly, another coral nail polish from Morgan Taylor, and some Halloween Nail Stickers from HoobyNoo World.
 
 
I was really happy to see that a Crabtree&Evelyn handcream had been included, since its one of my Mums favourite brands - and this one smelt so nice! There was also a Phil Smith dry shampoo, an ARK face mask, an Alphah serum, a Napura shampoo sample, and a Gardeners Hand Healer hand cream.
 
 
Now for some random bits and bobs. We got a cute pencil and bag designed specifically for the meet - such a great addition to the experience! Some Caroline Gardner notebooks were included, which is perfect for bloggers! As well as those things I got a Tangle Angel mini keychain hairbrush, some Urban Beauty nail files, and a Rose &Grey pineapple shaped candle (SO ADORABLE).
 
 
Wow, I am getting weary now! In this section I got a sample of Hope&Glory coffee, a BeeGood cleanser, some Manuka Doctor samples, a Jones&Jones pocket mirror, a sample of WeAreTea peppermint tea, a cute soap sample (I struggled to find a link here, I'm so sorry!) and some Indian incense.
 
 
Lastly there were small samples from brands such as Egyptian Magic, Oribe, and LoveHoney!
 
Told you there were a lot of goodies! *heart eyes emoji*
I'm so grateful for every treat that a brand provided, and I know it will all go to good use. Which of the goodies is your favourite?
Thanks again Katy and Sam for organising a fab event,
Emily xoxo

SHARE:

2 comments

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig