Wednesday 1 April 2015

Dear April


Thank God March is over. I am fully ready to embrace April with open arms, because it is first of all my second favourite month (after December of course) and because I had gotten really freaking tired of March. It wasn't a great month for a lot of reasons, and although I know that this month will be hard as well, I feel in a better position to tackle it. I've compiled a list of the things I want to do in April, whether it be something I want to tick off my to do list, or something I just want to keep in mind.

1. Read again. I don't care if I only get through one book, I'm just tired of not reading and I WILL make time for it.
2. Change the batteries in my clock - it's been stuck at 9:36 for weeks now and it's starting to get me down.
3. If something is on my mind, I need to tell someone. Bottling everything up has only ever made it worse.
4. Turn 17. (This one's pretty easy as there's not much I can do to stop it!)
5. Surround myself with people that care. I need to stop wasting time on people that don't care, if people want to be in my life, they'll make the effort.
6. Take a walk on the beach - and maybe do an OOTD whilst I'm there!
7. Revise for my AS levels. Boring, but I need to do it.
8. Take each 24 hours as they come. Things are going to get better, and I need to stop thinking of the future as this overwhelming abyss, when it really isn't that scary.
9. Find a regular-ish sleeping pattern.
10. Watch at least two more seasons of Gossip Girl (Chuck and Blair are life. That is all.)

What's on your to do list this month?
Stay beautiful!
Emily xoxo
10.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig