Wednesday 8 April 2015

Goodbye 16

Hey guys!
I think I'll probably schedule this post for the 8th, since that's the day of my actual birthday. I'm turning 17 this year, and I thought it was only right to do a post of my favourite photos from 16!

Prom 2014

Betsy Lane Summer Meet Up
 

Hands down my most loved summer photo.
 
Barcelona
 
Christmas with my favourite people.
 
(P.S. This looks like a ski trip but it
was actually just a field trip to a
mountain.)
 
Ft. Cocktails

I'm genuinely quite sorry to see 16 go - it was an amazing year with all of my favourite people and I feel like I really came out of my shell in the latter months. Farewell 16 you will be missed, but bring on 17!
What was your favourite sweet sixteen memory?
Emily xoxo


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig