Sunday 24 May 2015

Urban Outfitters Wishlist #2

Urban Outfitters have got it so right at the moment. Every time I go online or instore (which is quite a lot) I manage to find something that I like, and I thought that since I needed a post to go up today in order to keep up with my streak, I'd do another wishlist! Plus, I just got my paycheck, so was obviously inspired to do a bit of online window shopping.

 
Urban Renewal Vintage Customised Boho Trim Tee in White - £25
Check this out here
 
 
Staring at Stars Lace and Print Kimono in Black and White - £36
Buy this here
 
 
BDG Stripe Linen Tee in Mustard - £22
Get a closer look here
 
 
Somedays Lovin' Island Girl Floral Playsuit in Navy - £48
Link here
 
 
Urban Renewal Vintage Originals Raw Edge Denim Shorts in Black - £36
Check these out here
 
 
Classic Leather Watch in Black - £18
Buy this here
 
What's on your wishlist?
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig