Wednesday 4 March 2015

February Favourites!

Hi guys!
Today I thought I'd do a favourites post, since I haven't done one in FOREVER. Most of these items are make up, but I added a shampoo into the mix as well to spice it up a bit. I haven't really used any new products this month, but I've rediscovered items that I used to love way back when.


1. Maybelline Colour Tattoo - I'm pretty sure I've raved about these before, but if you don't know what they are (where the heck have you been) they're basically cream eyeshadows that you can use for a base, or just on their own. I've been using the shade 'Pink Gold', and on days when I've been feeling fancy I've been using it as a base with 'Sin' from the Naked Palette on the lid, and 'Toasted' on the crease.

2. Clinique Chubby Stick in 'Voluptuous Violet' - Okay so autocorrect just informed me that 'volumptuous' doesn't actually have an M in it...wut. This is basically a tinted lip balm, and although the packaging looks scarily purple, its actually just a super cute shade of pink when put on the lips. I'm slightly sad because I've actually nearly run this lip balm out, and it is way too expensive for me to repurchase right now *cries*.

3. Bronze Glow Mosaic bronzer by Collection - I've never really been a bronzer person until this month. I received this in my glossy box last year and was put off by the shimmery effect to it, but I've now come to terms with the shimmer and now basically use it every single day of my life. I put it wherever you usually put bronzer (don't know how I'm going to explain that one, but I'm sure google knows) and I've just been loving it! Also, its pretty cheap so if you're looking to try out bronzer for the first time, this would be a good'un.

4. Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 'Black Brown' - This is the first eyebrow pencil that I've ever purchased, and surprisingly, I really like it. I usually use a brown eyeshadow to fill in my eyebrows, but this month I thought I'd try something different and hey, it gets the job done. Its the perfect shade of brown for me, and is easy to use - the only thing I don't like is the attached brush, because its too coarse and I end up using a different brush.

5. Rejuvenating Cherry Blossom Ginseng Shampoo by 'Organix' - Okay, so one of my best friends got me this for Christmas, and its now my holy grail shampoo. It smells so sweet, and leaves my hair feeling softer, which my bleached ends highly appreciate. Its quite expensive, but I will definitely be repurchasing because I don't know how I could let myself part from such a great hair product.

What were your favourites for this month?
Stay Beautiful!
Emily xoxo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Small Distraction. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig